National Panels and events
- What is the Conference on the Future of Europe?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I organise an event?
- Rules of Participation
- Executive Board
- European Citizens' Panels
- National Panels and events
- Conference Plenary
- Plenary Working Groups
- Information material
- Document Directory
- COFE Datathon
The Conference is a joint undertaking of the European Parliament, the Council and the European Commission, acting as equal partners together with the Member States of the European Union. Member States contribute to the Conference through additional events, in line with their own national specificities. These events are registered on the digital platform and – as all input on the platform – feed into the Conference process through platform reports. Recommendations of the National Citizens’ Panels are discussed by the Conference Plenary, grouped by themes.
Click on each Member State to see what main activities their authorities have organised or support as part of the Conference, including National Citizens’ Panels, citizens’ dialogues, transnational events and various other types of initiatives.
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account