Choose one of the following categories to make your proposals.
- Asylum and Migration: How can we build an asylum and migration management system which combines solidarity and responsibility in tackling the challenges arising from the migratory flows reaching the EU?
- Integrated Border Management: How can we further enhance efficient management of the EU external borders and make the most of the Schengen area?
- Deepening international cooperation: How should the EU work with third countries to ensure smooth handling of irregular migration, and in particular, the return and reintegration of those who have no right to stay in the EU?
- Legal migration and integration: How can migrants best contribute to our societies, and how can the EU help foster successful integration?
To help you choose, here are some issues the EU is already tackling or plans to tackle, for each of these categories:
Asylum and Migration
- Overhauling EU's legislative framework regulating how asylum and migration is managed with responsibility and solidarity
Integrated Border Management
- Ensuring well-managed external borders and fighting migrant smuggling
Deepening international cooperation
- Deepening international partnerships on migration, including on return and reintegration
Legal migration and integration
- Making best use of legal pathways to Europe and supporting integration for more inclusive societies