Choose one of the following categories to make your proposals.
- Coronavirus – the pandemic has shaken Europe. How can we provide better support for you regardless of where you live?
- Healthcare – the European Union prides itself on ensuring people can access the support they need. How can we improve this system to better protect Europeans?
- Promoting healthy lifestyles – how can we improve access to services and information that promote good health?
To help you choose, here are some issues the European Union is already tackling or plans to tackle, for each of these categories:
- Preparedness and response
- Beating cancer
- Communicable diseases
- Digital technology and e-health
Promoting healthy lifestyles
- Preventing non-communicable diseases, including cancer
- Food and nutrition
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Physical wellbeing and sports
Share your own ideas - it takes less than 3 minutes!
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account