- What is the Conference on the Future of Europe?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I organise an event?
- Rules of Participation
- Executive Board
- European Citizens' Panels
- National Panels and events
- Conference Plenary
- Plenary Working Groups
- Information material
- Document Directory
- COFE Datathon
The Executive Board is responsible for taking decisions by consensus regarding the work of the Conference, its processes and events. It oversees the Conference as it progresses and prepares the meetings of the Conference Plenary, including citizens’ input and their follow-up.
The Executive Board is co-chaired by the representatives of the three EU institutions:
- Mr Guy Verhofstadt, Member of the European Parliament
- Mr Clément Beaune, State Secretary for EU Affairs for the French Council Presidency
- Ms Dubravka Šuica, Vice-President of the European Commission in charge of Democracy and Demography
The Executive Board reports on a regular basis to the President of the European Parliament, the President of the EU Council and the President of the European Commission as the Joint Presidency. In due course, it will draw-up and publish the conclusions of the Conference Plenary and present the final outcome of the Conference in a report to the Joint Presidency and their three institutions.
19/07/2021: Agenda | Updated practical modalities of the European Citizens’ Panels | Information note on the first interim report from the Multilingual Digital Platform | Calendar for the subsequent Platform reports | Activity Report March-June 2021 | Report
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account