Education, Culture, Youth and Sport
Choose one of the following categories to make your proposals.
- Education – how can we ensure quality education, lifelong learning and more opportunities for everyone in the EU?
- Culture – how can we safeguard our cultural heritage, promote cultural diversity and support the cultural and creative sectors?
- Youth – how can we ensure that young people have more opportunities and participate fully in all areas of society?
Sport – how can we bring together communities and promote healthier living through sport?
To help you choose, here are some issues the EU is already tackling or plans to tackle, for each of these categories:
- Lifelong learning
- Early childhood education and care
- Vocational education, training and traineeships
- Higher education
- Adult education
- Mobility opportunities
- Mutual recognition of diplomas
- Networks across universities in Europe
- Education, business and innovation
- Preserving and promoting Europe’s cultural heritage
- Cultural cooperation and linguistic diversity
- Supporting cultural and creative industries
- Supporting the audio-visual and media sector
- Studies, training, and development for students
- Opportunities for young people and youth workers abroad
- Organisations developing partnerships for innovation in education, training, youth
- Erasmus+ programme
- European Solidarity Corps, volunteering
- Promoting good health and well-being through sport
- Integrity of sport
- Sport and society
- Social inclusion
- The economic dimension of sport