A stronger economy, social justice and jobs
Choose one of the following categories to make your proposals.
- Coronavirus recovery – how can we best repair the economic and social damage caused by the pandemic?
- Boosting jobs, growth and investment – how should we invest in our single market to ensure sustainable economic growth and create new jobs?
- A more inclusive and fairer economy – how can the European Union support citizens’ rights and ensure the economy works for everyone?
To help you choose, here are some issues the EU is already tackling or plans to tackle, for each of these categories:
- NextGenerationEU – grants and loans for the most affected regions and sectors to support reforms and investment in EU countries
- A climate-friendly, digital and resilient recovery
Boosting jobs, growth and investment
- Strengthening the EU’s Single market
- Ensuring individuals and businesses learn new skills and put them to use
- Helping young people enter the workforce
A more inclusive and fairer economy
- More effective rights for people - the European Pillar of Social Rights
- Combatting tax evasion and tax fraud
Share your own ideas – it takes less than 3 minutes!
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account