Choose one of the following categories to make your proposals.
- Technology for people – how can we use technology to improve our daily lives, and to ensure better healthcare and security? How can we make the online world more accessible and safe for all Europeans?
- Digital economy – starting online businesses and boosting the digital economy is crucial. How can we ensure that all of Europe benefits from new online services?
- A sustainable digital society – how can we foster a sustainable society and help become climate-neutral by 2050?
To help you choose, here are some issues the EU is already tackling or plans to tackle, for each of these categories:
Technology for people
- Accelerating the roll out of ultra-fast broadband for all
- Promoting technology for health
- Giving people the digital skills they need
- Protecting people from cyber threats
- Helping innovative and fast-growing start-ups, supporting green digital solutions
- Boosting the availability and uptake of digital services across the EU
- Ensuring fair competition on digital markets
- Increasing the availability of public sector data for the benefit of all
- Supporting green digital solutions
- Helping people maintain control of their personal data